Infrared Saunas for Cancer – Photon Light Energy Center Henderson at the District in Green Valley
Infrared Saunas for Cancer – In an article in the ‘Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients’, Lawrence Wilson, M.D. writes: “if I were to single out one method to combat cancer, it is the infrared sauna. It assists removal of chemical toxins and heavy metals, Increases oxygenation, strengthens the immune system, and reduces the radiation burden in the body.”
Dr. Wilson notes that infrared sauna therapy for cancer offers a combination of healing components. They act simultaneously to support the fight against cancer. These include:
- Hypothermia – Dr. Wilson says heating the body is a well-known and underused method of killing cancer cells. Cancer cells are weaker than normal cells and more prone to damage from heat. Infrared saunas are key for for this purpose, he says.
- Remove Toxins – Saunas also help purge the body of toxins, such as heavy metals and chemicals.
- Improving Circulation – Cancer often grows in tissues with poor circulation, poor nutrition and oxygenation. Infrared saunas boost overall circulation. This brings nutrients, hormones, oxygen and other substances to all body tissues.
- Cleaning the Internal Organs – The liver, kidneys and other internal organs can become overloaded with estrogen, chemicals, and toxic metals. Infrared saunas cause blood to move toward the body surface. This helps cleanse the internal organs.
- Care for Your Body’s Largest Organ – Your skin is a major organ for eliminating body wastes. But in most people it’s inactive because they don’t sweat enough. Infrared saunas help cleanse you from the inside out. They encourage sweating and free up toxins stored beneath the skin.
Why an Infrared Sauna and Not a Non-Infrared Sauna or Steam Room? – In an infrared sauna, the air surrounding the person is cool as opposed to a steam room or a non-infrared sauna, where the air can become incredibly hot. Those with air hunger will find they actually breathed easier in an infrared sauna because the air is not hot, unlike a non-infrared sauna or steam room.
A non-infrared sauna and steam room will undoubtedly help remove toxins from the body, but they appear to be more aggressive on the body compared to an infrared sauna. You find that spending the same amount of time and an infrared sauna compared to a steam room or non-infrared sauna will give you different results.
Infrared saunas also have a different method for heating up the body to induce sweating. It does so by emitting infrared radiation which is the same reason why we feel warm when we sit in direct sunlight on a summer’s day. The infrared radiation is able to heat up deeper levels of tissue that would otherwise be out of reach for a non-infrared sauna or steam room. As a result, there is a higher concentration of toxins and sweat from an infrared sauna than a non-infrared sauna.
Infrared Saunas for Cancer Treatment
Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna Henderson in the District at Green Valley – If you have been given the diagnosis of cancer, please contact Photon Light Energy Center for a 40 minute infrared sauna session. We offer unlimited sessions at only $15 each to cancer patients through the Lori Roberts Foundation.
Visit us on Linkedin
LIKE us on Facebook